Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Your Pets
The Holiday season is upon us and of course that means all of the wonderful things that go along with this season: time with family and friends, parties, enjoying the festivities of the season and of course shopping. One of our favorite aspects of shopping for the holidays is the challenge of finding just the right stocking stuffer for our friends or family members including our four-legged friends…….yes! We fill a stocking for our pets; do you? Well, if you answered yes, (or even no) to that question, we’d like to give you some fun ideas for pet stocking stuffers that will please your pet and your wallet.
STOCKING STUFFERS FOR DOGS
- Homemade dog biscuits- if you’ve never done this before, it’s easy and recipes are available online, but here’s a source to get you started.
- JW Pet Hol-EE football dog toy-- these are great, inexpensive toys that you can easily fill with treats to keep your dog busy for hours.
- Blinking Collar Flashlight—this is a great safety tool for taking your dog out for evening walks during the winter months. They are small, inexpensive and easily attach to your dog’s collar. You can check them out right
- DIY Dog Toy- Nothing beats a do-it-yourself gift and this one couldn’t be easier: simply grab an old sock and a tennis ball and make a toy he’ll love.
STOCKING STUFFERS FOR CATS
- Homemade Treats- Who doesn’t love getting treats in their stocking and cats are no different. A quick Google search will bring up a lot of results for homemade cat treats, but here’s a source offering easy and healthy ones.
- The SmartCat Peek-a-Prize Toy Box Cat Toy- this is a great way to fulfill your cat’s desire to hunt plus gives them a bit of exercise during the cold winter months.
- DIY Cat Toys—Cats love toys, especially the teaser type that they can pounce and chase around. Here’s a list of easy and inexpensive cat toys you can make at home.
When it comes to our pets, there’s really no need to spend a lot of money; they don’t know the difference. It truly is the thought that counts with our four-legged friends.
Happy Holidays from Hillrose Pet Resort!