***NOTICE: WE’RE OPEN***
Hillrose Pet Resort is an essential business, so WE ARE OPEN and providing our full boarding services. In a continued effort to provide a safe and healthy environment for our customers and staff, we are continuing with the following social distancing practices until further notice. We look forward to serving you and caring for your pets.
We are not accepting new customers until July 8, 2020 for both Online reservations and Called In reservations.
- Check-In and Check-Out appointments are required; please call to schedule. If no appointment times are available, we will not be able to schedule your appointment.
- A credit card must be left on file so checkouts can be done over the phone before picking up your pets. Please provide this before check in. Receipts are by email only, no paper receipts will be available.
- Our facility door will be locked and the receptionist will let you in for your scheduled appointment. Please call upon arrival, leave a message and remain in your vehicle until called. Our receptionist will call back so you will be the only customer at the front door. Please be prepared to wait for your appointment that will be called in the order scheduled if other customers are waiting. Face masks are required. Your safety is our top priority as Covid cases are rising at the present time!
- Customer-supplied leashes are required and will only be handled by customers.
- The receptionist will only use green, kennel-supplied leads.
- The receptionist will wear gloves and a face mask as a precaution.
- Please keep six feet away from our front desk, except when signing papers.
- We cannot accept personal bedding or towels.
- Facility tours are not available at this time.
- We cannot guarantee emergency veterinarian services; we are not a Vet.
We are accepting reservations for boarding & daycare only.
We are only accepting reservations from existing customers for grooming.
Layover services are still available and must be reserved online.
Also, please note: During times of receptionist staff shortages, our response times may be delayed. Please leave a message with any questions or appointments, and we will return your call as soon as possible usually the same day.
Thank you for choosing Hillrose Pet Resort and for helping us maintain a safe and healthy environment for all.