Dogs love boarding at Hillrose Pet Resort
At Hillrose Pet Resort, we provide the perfect home away from home for dogs of all sizes and breeds. From indoor climate-controlled enclosures to a large outside play area, your dogs will love their stay at Hillrose. Learn more about our dog boarding facilities below and then call or book your reservation online.
Features of our Dog Boarding Services
We offer several customized options for dog boarding in Seattle Washington – small dog private enclosures, large dog private enclosures, family units for more than one dog, and four executive suites where cats and dogs from the same family can stay together.
- Our dog facilities are located to the right of the lobby and are really two buildings one inside the other. The outer building provides large outside runs where it never rains or snows and it is comfortably cool in the summer time. The inside kennel building is tiled and heated by radiant heaters.
- Small dogs go upstairs to avoid the big dogs and big dogs get more room on the first floor.
- Because we have separate areas for big and small dogs and private enclosures, we are fully equipped to serve your family whether a Miniature Dachshund, a Pitbull, or a Great Dane – you name it.
- Each dog or family of dogs has an inside sleeping/eating area and an outside exercise area connected by a doggy door.
- To the right of the customer parking lot is a gated and fenced playtime area for dogs with real grass. During playtime, a staff member walks each dog on a retractable 15 foot lead inside the play yard.
- For dogs that need the extra room, family units are available upstairs and downstairs. There are two side-by-side runs that can be connected both inside and out by a doggy door so that the family of dogs has more room while being boarded together. Dogs must be of similar weight and size to stay in family units or to share a single run. They also must be able to eat together without any aggressive behavior. Make sure you request the family units when making reservations as they may not be available. Even with a reservation, we cannot guarantee availability.
- Playtimes are available for additional fees. At Hillrose Pet Resort we offer optional playtimes where your pet has the full attention of a professional handler. All dogs are on a leash or retractable lead whenever they are not in their private runs.