We look forward to providing a safe, enjoyable stay for your pet. In order to provide the best possible care, we have the following customer policies for boarding.
- Dogs must have current vaccinations for DHLPP, Bordatella and Rabies
- Cats must have current vaccinations for FVRCP and Rabies
- Bedding cannot be thicker than four (4) inches
- Bedding cannot be larger than 2′ by 3′
- Bedding must be washable
- Bedding must be marked with last name and pet name
Dog Personal Belongings
- Two colored tee shirts are permitted
- Two colored towels are permitted
- Personal Belongings must be marked with last name and pet name
- No more than three toys can be brought in
- These toys should fit in a one gallon Ziploc bag that will be marked with last name and pet name
- No other personal belongings are allowed.
- Crates are only permitted for dogs under twenty (20) pounds
- Crates must be smaller than 24″ x 18″
- We charge $1.00 extra/feeding/dog to use customer’s own food
- Food container or bag shall not weigh more than 22 lbs
- Food container or bag will be smaller than 20″ x 10″ x 10″
Dog Collars and Leashes
- Customers should normally take home and bring back their dogs' collars and leashes. If that is not possible then the following is our policy.
- Collars and Leashes for each dog must fit in a one-gallon Ziploc bag that will be marked with last name and pet's name
- The Ziploc bag will be stored in the blue pockets that are at each standard run
- Collars that have rabies tags cannot be worn while dogs are in standard runs
- Harnesses and gentle leashes that are reasonably sized may be left with the dog and will be used at playtimes.
We are not responsible for lost items.